Wednesday, November 09, 2005

That's why the PIston's won?

From an otherwise boring exchange between Bill Simmons and MArk Cuban:

"Last summer, I showed the league how the Pistons got a huge advantage vs. the Lakers because the officials were calling advantage based on player vs. player rather than team. So when Kobe got bumped on the perimeter, he had the advantage on his defender, but it was enough time for help to come and contest shots. That led to the removal of contact on the perimeter and the increase in scoring."

Too late for the Lakers.

2 Comments:

Blogger zack powers said...

Great blog... I love it! Can I bookmark you and tell a friend? Sometimes I find a great blog like yours and my friends really like them too.

I'm just learning about blogs, but I really like what you've done here. I'm just getting started with my site about: Surf Boards but it's still under development.

super job! keep it up...
good day.

November 9, 2005 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Samuel said...

go for it zack, thanks.

as far as the rules, that a couple years too late for sure.

the lakers pistons final was was so difficult to watch since the game's rules seemingly changed at the last second.

sad that it would have been 4-Chic too.

November 19, 2005 at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home